Are you making game worlds and XR+ experiences inspired by the architecture, visual culture, and histories of the Middle East and North Africa?
I help developers create games and experiences inspired by the diverse times and places of Islamic societies and civilizations.
How I help:
- Targeted intros to architecture, art, archaeology, material culture, and history
- Images of sites, monuments, and artefacts
- Presentations to support your creative team
- Guidance on specialist museum collections, including risk assessment
- Advice on other experts to support your project
- ‘Critical Friend’ insights, feedback, and recommendations on visuals, content and messaging for projects at any stage
- Demonstrated experience working with leading partners across games and GLAM (Galleries, Archives, Libraries, Museums)
- For longer-term projects (3+ months), I have a partnership with Edinburgh Innovations providing support, access to funding, studentships, and connections to Scottish industry and networks
” It was a pleasure working with Glaire and I strongly recommend her to game designers”Gianluca Raccagni, History and Games Lab Edinburgh